Sibling Dance!

(Death talk) (Koit) (Lino mention) (Clock mention) (Owen mention) (made cannon)

“Hey, Lino. I- I brought you a donut! But I guess you can’t- Eat it. anymore.
“I guess flowers would of been the more- The more normal choice I don’t really know why i didn’t- think of that-
“But then maybe flowers would be a bit touchy, with your whole- um...
“I miss you. I don’t think I should after everything you did, but I do. Sometimes- Sometimes Owen wakes up at night crying after- after… Gods dammit Lino, why’d you have to do that? I don’t- You were nice! You were one of the people I could go too when no one else would. You were my sister, You- What happened?
Pfft- You know who I don’t miss? Dear old Doctor Clockwork, that asshole. You always joked that if you ever died you would take him down with you. I guess you really did in the end…
“Listen, maybe you were right. Maybe all this good and evil is pointless, maybe it just causes destruction, maybe everything is hopelessly screwed up and there’s no way to fix it. But you know what? I don’t give a shit. I’d still rather try and be better and help people than just give up. And if i end up screwing something up along the way?Then i’ll just have to fix it myself too. ,That’s where you went wrong. You’d just rather give up.
“I love you, and you suck, and you hurt people, but I love you, and i’m not going to stop any time soon. So i’m just going to have to be better. I’m just going to have to do what you didn’t have the guts to do. I’m going to try.
Bye, Lino. I’ll see you later.”